1. I registered for the 2011 BP MS150 yesterday! Yay, so freaking excited! I'm also on the Saint Arnold Brewery Team this year! I feel like such a badace.
2. Right now I'm reading Born to Run by Christopher McDougall and I'm really enjoying it. It is making me want to run. Crazy, I know!
3. Lately I've been using the website DailyMile to record exercise. I really enjoy it. Similar to Facebook in the commenting system. If you are on there please add me as a friend :)
4. This last week I saw the movie HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON and loved it! Like, loved it so much I was exclaiming aloud about, "Oh no! I hope the Dragon is ok!" Definitely a MUST see!
5. I am loving our apartment. Who knew that life really would be better after moving out of the house. It is time that society face not everyone needs to live in or own a house now. Life can be good without it.
6. My favorite snack this week has been strawberry greek yogurt mixed with Bear Naked Granola. Yum!
7. I don't feel like doing any work today. Luckily I am leaving early for a doctor's appointment, and I don't plan on coming back ;) I am planning on going for a walk/run instead.
8. I miss my friend Candice, and I'm about to Instant Message her to see if I can trick her into going to lunch with me sometime soon.
9. I already have two exercise things planned this weekend with my friend Helen. #1, on Saturday we are going to run the Kemah Bridge a few times (well, she is going to run, I'm going to run/walk), and #2, Sunday, we are going to ride our bikes out to a farmer's market and back. Hoping to log between 35-40 miles.
10. I FINALLY got an mp3 player last night. Loaded it up with music, so I'm really excited to get my run on with it :)