It's almost that time again! Time for the BP MS150!! I'm very excited because this year I'm going to:
- Start Training Earlier (This Sunday in fact)
- Train More!
- Do as many of the recommended training rides as possible because I actually have $$$ to do them!
- Get clipless peddles...getting these tomorrow, yikes!
- Be on the St. Arnold's Brewery Team! Which I signed up for today!!!
- Meet my husband at the finish line! He didn't get to make it last year, but this year I already got a hotel so we can party it up that night!
- I'm going to LOOOONG route this year! Oh yeh baby! That's 99.56 miles the first day and 74.1 miles the second day! Totally: 173.66 miles!! (okay getting a little less excited after typing that, lol)
More to come!
Recap of the 2010 BP MS 150