Let me rehash yesterday and my plan for today before I get into the Perfect 10 Challenge.
Yesterday I did really well, I think. My calories were just at 1500, because I got REALLY hungry when I got home. I worked out for 15 minutes on the Elliptical (180 calories), 10 minutes run/walking (50 calories) and 10 minutes biking (50 calories). That puts my caloric deficit at 1130. I really want to get it up to 1600, but I'm happy with anything about 1000. 1000 calorie a day deficit would mean about a 2 lb loss per week, and 1600 calories a day deficit would be about a 3 lb loss.
Today I'm going to go to the gym and lift weights for a good 30 minutes, then run...I really need to run at LEAST 2 miles. I know I can do this. Then I really want to push myself to do another 30 minutes on the elliptical. Even if it is a lite workout, that is fine. If I do that I will burn ~700 calories through exercise. Food wise I have had a V8 Splash, a banana, and an orange ((240 cals))...for lunch I brought a microwave dinner that is 280 cals, and for dinner tonight I will have another microwave dinner that will be no more than 300ish cals. I will probably also have some sugar free hot coco in a min, so 60 cals. If I stuck with that plan I would have a 2000 cal deficit today, woot! I'm gonna shoot for that!
Okay, now for something exciting! The Perfect 10 Challenge! You can see the challenge here if you are interested.
So, what are my goals?
1. Have at least a 1000 calorie deficit every day.
2. Run, no matter how short a distance, 5 days a week.
3. Weight train 3 days a week.
4. Drink 6 bottles of water per day.
5. Fast for 24 hours, twice a week (these will be my off days for exercise.)
6. Post my progress every day on my blog.
7. Weigh in every Friday.
8. Do 100 crunches after waking up, and 100 crunches before going to bed at least 5 days a week.
9. Eat a serving of fruits and a serving of vegetables every day.
10. Get 8 hours of sleep every night.
So, there it is! While these goals officially start Friday, I'm trying to implement them now. Wish me luck everybody. I'll be keeping you posted :)