Sunday, February 7, 2010

Shaking it Up = Kicking it Up

Am I ready? Yes I am! I am so psyched about this week. Every day I have a goal, and every day I will accomplish it. That is my new 21 day goal...everyday I will set goals, and every day I will accomplish them. For 21 days straight, I will not have an 'off' day no matter what. And on March 1st I will be getting back on that scale with a vengeance.

My goals for tomorrow? Simple.

#1 - Eat 1300 Calories or less.
#2 - Drink 6 Bottle of Water.
#3 - Exercise: 20 min. strength training, 30 min. run/walk intervals, 30 min. bike ride, 30 min swimming.

Three simple goals...That I will accomplish. So stay tuned :)

3 comments:

  1. I like that you are keeping it simple. This will be fun to watch, and cheer you on. I need to dig out my virtual pompoms!
    Loretta
    =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl!!!!! Just remember if you do have an "off" moment, pick yourself up and move on from that second and get back on track!!!!!! Dont beat yourself up over it or think you screwed up your week, not true!!!

    ReplyDelete