Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Do Bad Things Really Come In 3s?

I sure hope so. Seems like I've been in a funk, and I sure am ready to get out of it.

Bad Things:

#1 - Gained weight. Yeh, I'm sure everyone can understand that one.
#2 - Found out I owe one taxes. UG! JUST when you think you are getting ahead.
#3 - Cut backs at work. I work for a little organization you may have heard of, it is called NASA. I'm a contractor and all the cancellations that are happening with constellation right now, well, those are a little scary, plus my husband works here. Hopefully we will both have a job in a few months.

So hopefully that is it. I really don't want anymore. I've already got a lovely fever blister that showed up the other night. I usually take medicine for them, but by the time I realized what was happening to my poor lip it was too late.

Monday night and all day Tuesday I sulked.

Oh whoa is me!!!


So here is to three GOOD things happening! :)

2 comments:

  1. Im with you! Im ready for good things to happen as well! Ill pray for you, you pray for me, ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully you have flushed the bad things out. Perhaps you and your husband will not feel any negative repercussions at work from the cuts.

    ReplyDelete