Friday, January 1, 2010

Sassy & Thin in 2010!

Alright people, this is the official New Years day post! :)
Went to Candice's this morning and I weighed in at....

200.8!

Whew! I was really worried that I gained a bunch of weight back. I can't tell you how happy that number made me. The lowest I've ever been is 199 and the highest is 269.

I've also taken some 1/1/2010 pictures :) Oh yeh!



Man, I know I have come a long way...but those pictures are still plenty of motivation (for my pics at my starting weight of 269 see my first ever post; Getting Started.)

So, what are my resolutions eh? Well, actually I'm not making any resolutions! At least not for new years...I made a list of things I want to do during my 26th year of life (as I am 26) and that is what I'm mainly going to stick to. I also joined the Perfect 10 Challenger, so those are kind of resolutions.

The main thing I want to do this year is change my life. Last night I took the dogs outside and looked up at the Blue Moon. Someone told me that they only occur once every 20 years, and for it to fall on New Years Eve? Well, I'm taking that as a sign, and a promise to myself. Last night, looking up at that beautiful moon, I promised myself that I would change my life this year, and I will. I am going to LIVE!

Now there is one thing I am going to do that is 'goal' oriented starting today. Every 21 days I am going to form a new habit, that means every 21 days I will make a new resolution. They won't necessarily be weight loss related.

My first one?

21 Days - Goal #1
Get Sassy! AKA - Girly
I am not the most girly of people, but I want to be. I want to be pretty, I want to dress nice, I want to do my hair everyday, I want to wear makeup every day.

So, for the next 21 days I will spend at least 30 minutes every morning grooming myself,
and I will spend 3 hours a week doing extra grooming (aka-shaving, etc.)
Man, my husband is gonna be so happy :)


So this post may not be that inspiring, but it will be a year from now.
Have a great New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Wow - you have really made a lot of progress! Good luck making this a Perfect 10!

    ReplyDelete