Monday, January 4, 2010

Pics from the Weekend


This is not today's official post, but I wanted to go ahead and upload the pictures I was unable to put up this weekend.


When I drove into Challenger Park I had to stop and take a picture of the buzzards that were just hanging out on these picnic tables. They were HUGE and there must have been at least 20 of them all together.

This is the path at Challenger Park.
Doesn't that just make you WANT to run?
Pics from around the park. Great kayaking area.




Here are the RollerDerby girls, lol. We snuck the picture.
Sam being...well, being Sam :)

Thought this was a fun 'action' shot.
Though neither of us fell this weekend, it kind of gives that feeling.
Me, not looking as cool as I felt, lol.

Me and my sista! :)



Ah, makes me wanna get out there and do something. Unfortunately, I'm stuck at this desk most of the day. At least it will keep me from eating, and I am so gonna force Candice to go for a couple of walks :)

Alright peeps, let's make it happen!

2 comments:

  1. LOVED the buzzards sitting on the No Swimming sign! And the 4th down from the top... with the mist behind the tables; sort of has an oriental feeling to it. Very beautiful.

    Ah, rollerskating. I used to love to skate. If I had the knees to do it now, I definitely would. I remember one night around midnite a bunch of us were skating up and down this big concrete parking garage. You could start at the top floor, and fly all the way to the bottom floor.. such fun. The cops came and stopped us (it was after midnight), and wanted to know what we were up to. They had a hard time believing we were "just" rollerskating. Thanks for reminding me of a fun memory.
    Loretta
    =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  2. kay, I like my inspirational quote, But I just love yours.
    I also loved the comment you left on my blog yesterday.
    coffee shouldn't be that important.
    I can cut back to one.
    I drink mine with sugar. I tried the chemical stuff but it ruins the taste.
    Great blog, nice pics. Well thought out design.
    I'm a follower.

    ReplyDelete