Friday, January 22, 2010

Perfect 10, Sassy & saving a grasshoppers life!



So, unfortunantly, I have not made any great improvements in the Perfect 10 Challenge. Well, I guess that isn't completely true. I have been drinking more water!! But I have not been doing my crunches :( I've gotta do them, I am doing so much, I can't ignore this one little thing that will take less than five minutes every day!!! So I am resolved. Next week WILL be perfect!! :)

So, something not everyone knows about me...Hmmm, this is always difficult. Oh, hey, how about something I just discovered about myself today!?

I am a grasshopper philanthropist!! :)

So, I ran at work. There is this trail and it is really nice. So I'm running, trying to clear my mind, trying not to think of the pain, looking at my feet, one step after another after another and OMG!....


I don't know how I saw him, but I did, and he was right in my path, and I jumped...hahaha, like a foot in the air! It was hilarious. And all this happened in a split second. I had gone like 2 miles at this point, and that I had the energy to react that quickly and jump was just amazing.

I am doing great on my personal 21 day SASSY challenge! Monday will be 21 days that I have worn makeup and taken the extra time to look kind of girlie. It has actually been pretty easy, gone by quickly, and I do feel that it has become a routine.

Today turned out to be an awesome day. I ran 2.75 miles, rode a bike for 30 minutes, and swam for about 30 minutes as well. Helen even said I was doing better! Yay!!! That really boosted my confidence. I really like hanging out with her. It is kind of weird. I usually don't like people, lol.

Oh, and one other thing. Our friend 'Cow', as we call him (no it isn't because he looks like a cow), came in town. He hasn't seen me since November. He said, and I quote, "Wow, you look like an entirely different person every time I see you." That made me pretty darn happy :)

Okay all, have a great night!


4 comments:

  1. As long as you are trying and working at it, you are doing the spirit of the challenge. In his description of the challenge Steve said he knew no one would be "perfect"... and said:

    "Many of you will not finish this challenge perfectly completing all your goals. You will notice, once again, this challenge is not focused on whether you complete the goals or not. It is about setting realistic, challenging, attainable goals that push and stretch you to your limit, thereby making you better all the while. If you don’t attain the goals, but you never give up, then you will be closer at the close of this challenge than you are today. That, my friends, is what is important here. DON’T get hung up on the goals. DON’T drop out of the challenge if you feel you aren’t going to achieve your goals. Recalibrate if you need to and push onward."

    And you definitely are progressing.
    Loretta
    =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Olivia, running is the best thing in the world for you, it will make you strong and fit, I'm running almost 20 years now. However, food intake reduction is more significant than the running for weight loss. That is not fair, but it's true. I wish you good luck, and I support you!

    Sincerely, Secretia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cow's comment is enough to make your day, isn't it? I can't wait to see the perfect week next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Wow, you look like an entirely different person every time I see you."

    That says it all, doesn't it?

    Keep on taking that one step. I can definitely hear the happiness in your words, even if your instinct is to hide some of it ;-)

    ReplyDelete