Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New Name and Inspiration

So, I needed a new name for my blog for 2010. Candy suggested, "Sassy & Thin in 2010" I like it, so I stole it! Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha! But really, it is fun. Also stole the calendar idea from Deliberate Life, Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

In case you didn't understand, that is my evil laugh, lol.

Yesterday I stayed within 1500 calories, but I only ran 1/2 a mile as exercise. I'm still happy.

Today I am actually going to come in pretty low on my calories after dinner. Gonna hit around 1100 cals. Candice and I took a 30 minute walk earlier, and in an hour or so I'm gonna go to the gym for a good hard workout of some running and elliptical work. I'm pretty excited. Also going to weigh myself, which is really scary, but whatever.

So, I found the dress I'm aiming for, the dress I'm gonna wear that is gonna knock everyone socks off!

Drum roll please..................................



Here are a couple of websites that have really inspired me to work out today...oh, and they've inspired me to try and save up some money, lol:

http://www.daddyos.com/
http://bettyjane.com.au/index.php?p=home

Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love this dress. You are going to be one sassy girl in that! I can't wait. We are going to love shopping, us love shopping for clothes. Just we have to make sure that we don't let the other one buy to slutty of an outfit... deal?

    ReplyDelete