Monday, October 4, 2010

Mad Music Monday

I'm always so jealous of those cute little blogs that have their themed days. So, I've decided to make today MAD MUSIC MONDAY! And don't worry, I'm not really mad, I just like alliteration a lot.

So today, I'm going to share five songs that I'm liking today :)

1. Timbaland - The Way I Are ft. Keri Hilson, D.O.E., Sebastian




2. Orphaned Land - Of Temptation Born




3. "LIKE A G6" (OFFICIAL) FAR EAST MOVEMENT (FM) feat The Cataracs & Dev




4. Obsession - Animotion




5. Marilyn Horne - Una voce poco fa





Hope you enjoy them :) As you can see, I like a diverse set of music.

PS - I am starting the 21 day challenge today and so far so good. I'll be posting an update tonight from home with pics of the food/etc. So please check back!

1 comment:

  1. Nice selection. Got to love the 80's - why did we do such things to our hair!! Like #5 the best - like bit of classical is always good.

    ReplyDelete