Monday, September 27, 2010

Hot 100

I have decided to join the Hot 100 Challenge. Find more info here:

http://logmyloss.com/?p=3734&cpage=4#comment-27312

Tuesday will be my update days :) And now onto my goals!

1. I want to be able to do 40 sit ups in a minute.

2. I would like to be comfortably in a size 14 pants.

3. I'm going to New Orleans! Well, in spirit and eventually in person. By the end of this challenge I want to have covered 349 miles (the distance between Houston, Texas and New Orleans, Louisiana) by walking, running, and biking. That means I have to cover an average of 3.5 miles per day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I wrote the top portion of that post yesterday. Probably a good thing, since it seems today will not be as good of a day as yesterday. Last night I started getting really grumpy, I couldn't get comfortable in bed, then I woke up this morning at 3:30 a.m.! WIDE AWAKE. So I got some stuff done I needed to around the house and watched some random sitcom on Hulu called New Amsterdam. I actually really liked it, lol. Then around 5:30 I starting missing Aaron, so I went back to bed. BAD IDEA! He got irritated because I woke him up with my hugs, and I couldn't really sleep. Then my boxer decided that there was definitely room on our bed for him...and if there wasn't he would make room. So I tossed and turned until 6:45. Then I went to the cafeteria when I got to work. I was already having a bad morning so you know I was craving some Hot Chocolate, or a Dr. Pepper, or something bad. But I made the decision to get something healthy. So I got some kind of muffin and some fruit and some water. Ah, temptation avoided. And I was even thinking of only eating the fruit when...disaster struck and I dropped my fruit! It went all over the floor in the entrance of my building. So I'm trying to pick it up as fast as I can, because I don't want anyone to see me...and of course I'm almost done when this overly concerned woman walks in and is like, "Oh you poooooor thing, you poooor pooor thing." Seriously? By this time I'm almost to tears. I just wanted some fruit!! Is that such a bad thing? I was TRYING to make good choices and the world is just against me today. I have a feeling today will not be the best of days...but I'm trying to remain optimistic. Really I am...I can make this a good day if I just keep my chin up. Sigh.

4 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Christina and I got your name off the Hot 100 Challenge list and I just wanted to say good luck. Sorry you had such a bad day and I hope it got better. Sometimes you just have to see the positive in the worst of days to keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh by the way I hope you don't mind me adding you as one of my favorite blogs.

    http://nevertheskinnygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl, hope today is a better day and you & the world are back into a steady rhythm once again! Now go kick some ass on your 100 day challenge, you got a lot of milage to cover (=

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, i'm Brittany, and i'm doing the HOT 100 as well! We're here to support each other and walk alongside each other through this journey!

    ReplyDelete