Wednesday, May 5, 2010

BLC - Day 3

Day 3, doing good!

This morning I:
Swam 30 Minutes
Ran/Walked 10 Minutes
Weight Lifted 20 Minutes

I wish I could have run longer, but I ran out of time. Lol, 'ran' out of time, literally.

I'm getting stressed about the Cabaret audition. It is just nerves, but this morning I woke up freaking out, thinking I was getting a fever blister from the stress. But I'm not, so now I just need to CALM DOWN. I need CONFIDENCE!

Oh man, this is soooo true:

It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're not.

I keep trying to build my confidence, to seize my doubt and just decide to not care, to go balls to the wall (so to speak). Usually I don't have such a hard time with this. But for some reason, this has really got me.

I'm not going to let my doubt bring me down.
That is what I will keep telling myself until I believe it.

1 comment:

  1. I like the quote - I'll remind myself of that during my cycling training for my Italy tour! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete