Friday, December 18, 2009

Waking UP

Have you ever had one of those days where you just wake up? Where you say, 'WTF have I been DOING!?" It is like you were under a fog or something, or even under the influence of drugs. I have a week every month (ladies, you know what I'm talking about) where I seem to get lost, and the day I finally wake up feels soooooo good! It also makes me feel ashamed, but I'm not gonna waist my time dwelling on that.

Talked to Candice today, and she told me it has been 60 days since she binged or overate. Holy COW! SIXTY DAYS! That is such a HUGE accomplishment. She just keeps going, and she is seeing those results. I have to admit I'm jealousy, but here's a little secret...jealousy is great fuel for a fat person like myself :) It really makes me get my butt in gear.

I will write more later today, I PROMISE! But, I just wanted to get that out there.

Don't give up on me world,
but even if you do,
I'm not going to give up on myself.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Baby cakes.... Glad to see that your back. I'm not giving up on ya either.... we are getting there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you just hit my hot button! I had so many people give up on me...

    It may take a few tries to get it figured out, but keep learning and you WILL make it. Never EVER give up on yourself. Don't let anyone steal this from you! You are right... even if others doubt you, never ever doubt that you can do this.

    If you stumble, just get back up, learn from, and keep a'going.
    Loretta
    =^..^=
    PS: I peeked at your dollhouse. What a treasure to have, from your great grandfather. I don't know if you already do this... but if you aren't sure how a change would look, put a photo into your computer, and use one of the programs to play with it, change colors, etc. to see how it'll look before you commit to it. Your granddaughters will love you for doing this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today is a new day...yesterday is dead and gone...just keep moving forward.
    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete