Tuesday, November 17, 2009

172 Days

You may have noticed that I added a gadget to my blog that is a countdown until the 9th of May next year. On that date I will audition for a musical called Cabaret. If you've ever seen this musical, you probably already know that the cast members run around naked half the entire time, haha. Not only am I auditioning for the musical, I'm going to audition for the lead female role. It is a very sexy and sensual part. I've got to be comfortable with my body. So...you can probably see why in 172 days I REALLY need to be very close to my goal weight.





I'm shooting for 156 pounds.
Now what does that mean, plan wise?

Goals - to lose 2 pounds per week.
In order to do that I will need to have a 1000 calorie deficit.

So, daily I will need to consume ~1500 calories and I will need to burn approximately 250 calories through exercise.

This goal is attainable, and it really lightens the stress on me. Too often I feel like I need to rush. I end up barely eating, and then I binge. Or I get disappointed in my results...then I binge again.

SO I've decided to do something radical. I'm going to throw away my asshole (mine and candy's affectionate term for my scale). Or, at least, it will be finding a new home with Candy for a while. I have to get my mind off the numbers, at least weight wise. I need to focus on how I feel and sticking to my nutritional goals. So, candy, if you are reading this...I'm bringing my scale up tomorrow and you are keeping it until...well, i don't know when, lol. Use your better judgment :)

So far today, I've had 666 calories (yikes! scary number)...that means I can eat another 834 calories. This should be super easy since I'm going to a salad bar for lunch, and then tonight I work at Best Buy (AKA-won't be eating again today).

This morning when I woke up my shins were killing me after running yesterday...so I opted to stay in bed and sleep until 7:30, haha. The cool thing is I clocked how far I ran yesterday...it was a whole mile! That doesn't sound too impressive to type, but man, it really made me happy. I really think I can get up to running 3 miles by 1/1/2010.

Okay, well, I should probably do some work. Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment